Facts about Breast Cancer in the United States
- One in eight women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 252,710 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,500 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,470 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 460 will die each year.
- On average, every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and 1 woman will die of breast cancer every 13 minutes.
- Over 3.3 million breast cancer survivors are alive in the United States today.
At PJVAC we are Raising Awareness by having a Fundraiser
- 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Oder Your PJVAC/Breast Cancer Awareness Shirts Online today below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order yours today!!
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery